Rules and Agreements
! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY !
By Requesting A Reservation you agree with the following terms once a reservation is accepted and booked:
- Any equipment or cottage being reserved will be charged.
- You do not have a reservation until your deposit is received and confirmed by us in writing.
- 3. Please be prepared to pay your account in Cash/Travelers Cheques on arrival. Personal cheques will not be accepted.
- Deposits will be refunded if we are notified 90 days prior to when the reservation was to begin, less a $30.00 handling fee.
- NO CREDIT given if: facilities offered, equipment arranged for is not used, or for outboard gas left in our tanks.
- Applicable sales taxes are not included on all rates.
- Our facilities are for the exclusive use of registered and confirmed guests only and used at their own risk. We will not be liable for any damages, injuries or losses incurred while on our premises, or while using our boats and motors. Every guest must he registered at the office. Daytime charge for visitors is $10 (any age)P/P. For Overnight Charges our daily rate shall apply.
- We reserve the right to make temporary adjustments to accommodations and to accept or reject any application or guests. No allowances will be made for early departure or l;ate arrivals.
- NO PETS. If a pet is brought without approval the reservation is automatically cancelled and no deposit will be returned.
- No fireworks. No ATV’s, all quiet after 11pm.
- Check in time is 3:00PM. If you arrive sooner be prepared to wait. Late checkout charge is $40 per hour or part.
- Disabling of our smoke detectors or the frivolous discharging of our fire extinguishers constitutes a felony.
PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO:
Mrs. Pamela Negrinotti
534 Lake Nipissing Rd.
Check out time is Saturday at 9am. Check in time is Saturday at 3pm. Minimum stay in cottage is 3 days.
A $500.00 deposit per cottage per week or weekend is required to hold a reservation. Deposit cheques must be revived within 15 days of phone call to maintain reservation.
Balance is due in CASH or TRAVELERS CHEQUES on arrival.
NO CHEQUES OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
Reservations will be held until Saturday 6:00pm, unless otherwise arranged. Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children and visitors.
Freezer space is available at no extra charge. Fish must be cleaned in screened in fish huts. Please be aware that our guests are fully responsible for all damages to boats, motors and other equipment, however caused.